Florida State University
James E. King Jr. Life Sciences Teaching & Research Center
Florida State University's new facility provides research labs, teaching labs, classrooms, offices and support space for the Biological Science Department.
The facility includes:
- Core laser research facility
- Large greenhouse complex for plant genetic research
- Specialty environmental chambers for both plant and specialty research
- Bio-genetics research center
- 150-seat auditorium
- Research laboratories that support NIH funded studies
The project is LEED Certified. In collaboration with Elliot Marshall Innes, P.A.