Jim Nicolow AIA, LEED Fellow
- Director of Sustainability.
- Nationally recognized expert in sustainable design and the LEED Rating System.
- Frequent speaker, author and blogger on issues of sustainable design and high-performance buildings.
- Named one of Building Design & Construction Magazine's "40 Under 40" Up-and-Comers.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture and Master of Architecture from the University of Michigan.
- Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.
- Enjoys traveling with his wife and two children, photography, snow boarding, SCUBA diving and water skiing.
- Practicing Architect since 2000.