Susan Turner AIA, LEED AP
- Expert in historic restoration and rehabilitation.
- Participant in the restoration of many significant historic properties, including two Georgia State Capitols.
- Member of Atlanta Preservation Center and Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Bachelor of Design and Master of Arts in Architecture, with specialization in Historic Preservation (with high honors), University of Florida.
- Recipient of the Georgia Women in Historic Preservation Award, 2000.
- Enjoys photography, travel, reading, and exploring the countryside in search of wonderful old buildings.
- Practicing architect since 1983.