Ben Ridderbos AIA, LEED AP
- Senior Associate and architect in Ann Arbor specializing in the planning, programming and design of higher education and mixed-use projects with a focus on Sustainable design strategies.
- Enjoys using 3D design technology to explore design solutions to complex projects.
- More than 20 years of architectural and engineering design experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University.
- Registered Architect in New York.
- LEED Accredited Professional.
- Enjoys mountain biking, snowboarding, travel and being a Dad.