Benjamin W. Elliott AIA, LEED AP
- Senior Associate specializes in the planning, programming and design of science facilities.
- More than 24 years of architectural design and project management experience.
- Received his Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Science in Architecture (with Honors) from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Registered architect in Georgia, Colorado, New York, and West Virginia.
- LEED Accredited Professional and NCARB Certificate Holder.
- American Biological Safety Associate Member.