Derek T. Brooks AIA, LEED AP
- Senior Associate involved in planning, programming, design, construction administration and project management for a diverse group of clients and projects, including higher education, laboratory, technical education, office, medical and religious.
- Received his 5-Year Bachelor of Architecture, magna cum laude, from the University of Kentucky.
- LEED Accredited Professional.
- Registered Architect in Kentucky and Tennessee, practicing since 1988.
- Member of Tau Sigma Delta honors society.
- Former President of the AIA Central Kentucky Chapter.
- Married with two daughters.
- Avid road cyclist and Formula One racing fan.