2019 Summer Design Intern Program
Lord Aeck Sargent, a Katerra Company, is seeking talented design students to spend an exciting eight (8) weeks working with one of the Southeast’s most innovative design firms.
The LAS Design Intern Program allows students to gain hands-on experience working on projects in a variety of disciplines including architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, and interior design.
The summer internship runs from June 3, 2019 to July 26, 2019. Compensation for the 8-week program will be $5,000. Other benefits include:
- Visiting significant sites of architecture and design
- Attending in-house professional training and seminars
- Bi-weekly meetings with a summer mentor
- Networking with other young architects and designers
- Consideration for future summer intern employment and full-time employment with LAS after graduation
Interested students should apply on our Careers page by Friday, February 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm.