2021 Summer Design Intern Program
Lord Aeck Sargent is seeking talented design students to spend an exciting ten weeks working with one of the Southeast’s most innovative design firms.
The LAS Summer Design Studio allows students to gain hands-on experience working on projects in a variety of disciplines including architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and historic preservation in all phases of design.
Compensation for the 10 week program will be $19/hour. Other benefits include:
- Opportunity to work on a professional design team with three other talented interns.
- Touring significant architecture and design around Atlanta.
- Regular coffee breaks with a summer mentor.
- Social events with the intern cohort and mentors.
- Attending in-house seminars and design conversations.
- Working alongside our design teams and clients.
- Consideration for future full-time employment with Lord Aeck Sargent after graduation.
Interested students should apply on our Careers page starting January 2nd and until Friday, February 26th at 5 p.m.
Applicants should be prepared to submit a one-page resume, a portfolio and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This position is typically hosted in our Atlanta Office. However, LAS is currently encouraging employees to work from home due to the ongoing pandemic, so it is possible that the Summer Design Studio will be virtual for Summer 2021.