2020 Summer Design Intern Program
Lord Aeck Sargent, a Katerra Company, is seeking talented design students to spend an exciting ten (10) weeks working with one of the Southeast’s most innovative design firms.
The LAS Design Intern Program allows students to gain hands-on experience working on projects in a variety of disciplines including architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and historic preservation in all phases of design.
Compensation for the 10 week program will be $6,000. Other benefits include:
- Opportunity to work on a professional design team with three other talented interns.
- Touring significant architecture and design around Atlanta.
- Regular coffee breaks with a summer mentor.
- Social events with the intern cohort and mentors.
- Attending in-house seminars and design conversations.
- Working alongside our design teams and clients.
- Consideration for future full-time employment with Lord Aeck Sargent after graduation.
Interested students should apply on our Careers page by Friday, January 31, 2020 at 5 p.m.