Home to Governor Lamartine Hardman, who bought the farm in 1902, the 173-acre Hardman Farm in the beautiful Nacoochee Valley retains buildings that date back to 1870.
Lord Aeck Sargent worked with Garbutt Construction and the Georgia Department of Natural Resources on the restoration of the Farm. In addition to following the Secretary of Interior’s Standards for rehabilitation, the project achieved LEED Gold certification.
Practice AreasPublic Buildings
Museums & Cultural Sites