Alan H. Locke AIA
- Design Director involved in the planning, programming and design of education and mixed-use projects.
- Received his Master of Architecture (with Distinction) from the Harvard University Graduate School of Design and Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan.
- Registered Architect in Georgia and Washington.
- Board Member and Chair of Facilities Committee, The Museum School of Avondale Estates.
- Has a son, David, and a daughter, Caroline.
- Enjoys tennis, golf, cycling, snowboarding and learning about physics and cosmology.