John Starr AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Director, Education and Arts & Culture practice areas.
- Specialist in learning facilities featuring advanced technologies.
- Design Principal focusing on education and cultural projects.
- Expert in the design of visitor centers, museums and theaters.
- Frequent lecturer for next generation learning environments and museum planning.
- Active participant in Project Kaleidoscope.
- Member of the American Association of Museums.
- Bachelor of Architecture (with honors), Auburn University.
- Married with a son and daughter.
- Practicing Architect Since 1983.