Joshua R. Gassman RA, LEED AP BD+C
- Sustainable Design Director with nearly 20 years of experience in sustainable design and project management.
- Currently leading the Design Team for The Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design at Georgia Tech, aiming to be the most sustainable building ever built in the Southeastern US.
- Speaks regularly at Regional and National Conferences, including I2SL, Living Futures, GreenPrints, CoreNet, Facades, and others.
- Received his Master of Architecture (with honors) from Arizona State University and Bachelor of Arts in Architecture (Minor in Music) from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Registered Architect in Georgia and an NCARB Certificate Holder.
- LEED Accredited Professional since 2004.
- Serves the AIA Atlanta Committee on the Environment; he is also a member of the Georgia Solar Energy Society, SouthFace, International Institute for Sustainable Labs (I2SL), and International Living Futures Institute.
- Married with two children, a dog and seven chickens.
- Enjoys skiing, rock climbing, cooking and traveling in his “spare time.”