Joshua R. Gassman RA, LEED AP BD+C
- Sustainable Design Director with more than 20 years of experience in sustainable design and project management.
- Currently leading the Design Team for The Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design at Georgia Tech, aiming to be the most sustainable building ever built in the Southeastern US.
- Speaks regularly at Regional and National Conferences, including I2SL, Living Futures, Greenbuild, CoreNet, Facades, and others.
- Received his Master of Architecture (with honors) from Arizona State University and Bachelor of Arts in Architecture (Minor in Music) from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Registered Architect in Georgia and Kentucky and an NCARB Certificate Holder.
- LEED Accredited Professional with Specialty (BD+C) since 2004.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Audubon Society; is the co-vice president for the Georgia Chapter of the International Institute of Sustainable Labs; and is a member of the Georgia Solar Energy Society, SouthFace, International Institute for Sustainable Labs (I2SL), and International Living Futures Institute, among others.
- Married with two children, a dog, and a flock of chickens.
- Enjoys skiing, rock climbing, cooking, and traveling in his “spare time.”