Lauren Dunn Rockart AIA, LEED AP
- Principal in the Chapel Hill office, focusing on higher education projects.
- Received her Master of Architecture from Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design and her Bachelor of Arts degree in Architecture from Princeton University.
- Member of the American Institute of Architects and the Society for College and University Planning.
- LEED Accredited Professional.
- Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.
- Enjoys travel, spending time at (and renovating) her family’s cottage in Northern Vermont.
- Resides in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with her husband Scott and their three daughters.
- Practicing architect since 1994.