Matt Cherry PLA, ASLA
- Director of Landscape Architecture specializing in Urban Design and Planning.
- Focus on public sector and higher education work including parks, plazas, streetscapes, mobility and green infrastructure.
- Registered Landscape Architect in Georgia, Kentucky and North Carolina.
- Past President of Georgia Chapter of American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Lives in Inman Park with his wife Anna and son Max.
- Enjoys playing guitar and record collecting in his spare time.