- Urban Design & Planning practice area Principal with nearly 30 years of experience in a wide range of design and planning activities including urban redevelopment plans, community master plans, housing and feasibility studies, facility master plans and architectural design.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Michigan and a Masters of Architecture from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Member of Urban Land Institute.
- Member of American Planning Association (APA) and Georgia Planning Association (GPA).
- Member of Atlanta Public Art Legacy Fund.
- Recipient of numerous Georgia Planning Association Awards including Valdosta Downtown Master Plan Blueprint, Midtown Implementation Plan, Butler-Auburn Community Development Plan and Imagine Downtown (Atlanta).
- Bob enjoys oil painting, cooking and lives with his wife and two children in Sandy Springs, GA.