Stanford Harvey FAICP
- Director of the Urban Design & Planning practice area and Director of the Lexington Office with almost 20 years of experience in all facets of planning and development.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Michigan and his Masters of Architecture and Masters of City Planning from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Planners College of Fellows.
- Former Treasurer of the Kentucky Chapter of the American Planning Association, Board Member of the Fayette Alliance and the Neighbors of Montclair.
- Recipient of the 2000 Georgia Trends “40 under 40”.
- Resides in Lexington, Kentucky, with his wife and their two boys.