Stanford Harvey FAICP
- Director of the Urban Design & Planning practice area and Director of the Lexington Office with over 25 years of experience in all facets of planning and development.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Michigan and his Masters of Architecture and Masters of City Planning from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Planners College of Fellows.
- Former Treasurer for the Kentucky Chapter and former Vice President of Chapter Services for the Georgia Chapter of the American Planning Association. Board Member of the Fayette Alliance and former Board Member of SAND, the Neighbors of Montclair and the Lexington Downtown Management District.
- Recipient of the Jack Glatting Mentoring Award from Georgia Tech.
- Recipient of the 2000 Georgia Trends “40 under 40”.
- Resides in Lexington, Kentucky, with his wife and their two boys.