Travis Ridenbaugh RA
- Principal and Director of Housing & Mixed-Use practice area. Involved in all phases of project delivery for the HMU practice area, with a focus on high-rise design.
- Received Master of Architecture from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Received Bachelor of Science in Architecture from The Ohio State University.
- Registered Architect in Georgia.
- NCARB Certificate Holder.
- Enjoys spending time with his two sons and participating in their extracurricular activities when outside of the office.