Vance Stuart Cheatham AIA, LEED AP
- Design Principal focusing on Higher Education clients with a variety of building types found on academic campuses, such as student life, classroom building and science & technology projects.
- Additional experience in commercial, K-12 education, healthcare, mixed-use and adaptive re-use projects.
- Registered Architect, Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards and LEED Accredited Professional.
- Member American Institute of Architects.
- Graduate of Texas Tech University.
- Married with a son and two daughters.
- Lives in Decatur, GA, with wife Kay and enjoys visiting kids in Boise, ID, and Denver, CO.
- An avid soccer player, also enjoys backpacking and cycling and is a big supporter of the National Parks system.
- Former Peace Corps volunteer who built schools while in country.