Amy Dean AIA, PE, LEED AP
- Senior Associate and Project Manager in the Chapel Hill office with more than 25 years of experience working on science and technology and higher education projects.
- Analytical and collaborative leader with the unique understanding of projects from the owner’s perspective, the architect's perspective, and the engineer’s perspective.
- Earned a Master of Architecture from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering from West Virginia University.
- Registered Architect and Professional Engineer in North Carolina.
- Member, American Institute of Architects.
- Enjoys taking art classes and hiking with son and daughter.