Beth Hylton RA, LEED AP
- Senior Associate and Project Manager in the Washington, D.C., office with more than 20 years of experience working on complex government, workplace, higher education, and housing and mixed-use projects.
- Passionate about sustainability and regenerative solutions.
- Registered Architect and LEED Accredited Professional with specialties in BD+C, EB:OM, and ND.
- Studied Architecture at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Has lectured internationally on sustainable design and has served as a lecturer and guest critic for architecture studios.
- Enjoys traveling, coaching soccer, and watching her three children learn and grow.