David Steele AIA, NCARB, CDT
- Project architect in the Historic Preservation practice area.
- Earned his Master of Science, Historic Preservation, from the University of Oregon in 2002 and his Professional Bachelor of Architecture (cum laude) from Andrews University in 1999.
- Registered architect in Georgia.
- Construction Documents Technologist (CSI), 2013.
- NCARB Certificate Holder.
- Enjoys the craft of remodeling their house with his wife and spending as much time as possible in the great outdoors.