Meg Kautz Needle AIA, LEED AP BD+C, GRP, CDT
- Senior Associate with more than 30 years of architectural experience including multi-family, student housing, affordable housing, active senior living and senior centers, museums, theaters and higher education projects.
- Participates as a project lead as well as in-house resource with focus on building science, multi-disciplinary coordination and integration, construction phase support and sustainable design.
- Active member of the Atlanta AIA Chapter of the Committee on the Environment (COTE) and Green Roofs for Healthy Cities.
- Registered Architect in Georgia, LEED Accredited Professional with Building Design and Construction Specialty, Green Roof Professional and Certified Construction Document Technologist.
- Lives ‘inside the perimeter’ in the Chamblee, GA, community with her husband, Ron, and two college-age sons, Joshua and Simon.
- Enjoys friends and family, music, hands-on projects and wine in her spare time.