Norman Weiner AIA, LEED AP BD+C, CCS
- Senior Associate in the North Carolina office focused on design and construction administration for higher education clients, with expertise in building envelope design and specifications.
- Received his Master of Architecture from The University of Texas at Austin and Bachelor of Arts in Design of the Environment (DOE) from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Registered Architect in North Carolina and Massachusetts.
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS); LEED AP BD+C; Member, American Institute of Architects.
- Enjoys cooking, eating, and traveling with his wife and two sons.