Ramana Koti LEED Fellow, BEMP, GGP
- Senior Associate and Building Performance Analyst with 15 years of experience in performance-based and sustainable design.
- Loves running simulation models and analysis to help design teams make decisions; has administered LEED or supported LEED efforts on 30+ certified projects.
- Certified ASHRAE Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP) since 2016, a LEED Fellow since 2019 and a Green Globes Professional (GGP) since 2021; has 50+ publications/presentations to his credit.
- Received his Master of Science from Arizona State University (2004) and Bachelor of Architecture from Andhra University (India, 2000).
- Member of ASHRAE, IBPSA and USGBC.
- Lives in the metro Atlanta region with his wife and two children.