Robert Mills AIA, CCS, CSI, LEED AP
- Senior Associate in the Science studio.
- More than 30 years of design, documentation, and construction administration experience.
- Specializes in biocontainment design and construction.
- Earned Master of Architecture from Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Licensed Architect in the State of Georgia with NCARB credentials.
- Certified Construction Specifier since 1998; LEED Accredited Professional since 2004.
- Enjoys bicycling around the Chattahoochee River and Roswell.