Sarah Turner RA, LEED AP BD+C
- Senior Associate with a specialization in the planning, programming, and K-12, Higher Education, and Student-Life projects.
- Diverse experience also includes the design of scientific teaching facilities, multi-family work, and mixed-use projects.
- Motivated by the opportunity to work alongside clients to achieve the vision of their organizations, as well as a desire to see all educational facilities flourish and benefit the global community.
- Received her Master of Architecture from the University of Virginia and Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Registered Architect in Georgia; and LEED Accredited Professional with Specialty (BD+C) since 2013.
- Enjoys urban sketching, traveling abroad with friends, volunteering with Atlanta's youth and refugee communities, and exploring the natural beauty of the Southeast.