Anne Taylor Carros LEED AP
- Senior Associate with more than 18 years of experience in marketing, public relations and client development.
- Received her Bachelor of Arts in Art History and her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, both from Emory University, with a minor in Studio Arts.
- LEED Accredited Professional.
- Married with three children, Constantine, Alexander and Nicholas.
- Stroke survivor peer visitor at Emory’s Center for Rehab Medicine.
- Voracious reader, enjoys traveling, pottery and spending time with her husband, George, and two young sons at their home in Decatur, GA.