Joshua R. Gassman RA, LEED AP BD+C
- Senior Associate with over 15 years of experience in sustainable design and project management.
- Received his Master of Architecture (with honors) from Arizona State University and Bachelor of Arts in Architecture (Minor in Music) from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Registered Architect in Georgia.
- LEED Accredited Professional and NCARB Certificate Holder.
- Serves the AIA Atlanta Chapter on the Committee on the Environment; he is also a member of the Georgia Solar Energy Society.
- Married with two children.
- Enjoys skiing, rock climbing, cooking and traveling in his spare time.